Bugged AQ

JRMONYJRMONY Member Posts: 12
My AQ has been bugged since last weeks AQ. Sometimes I’m not able to get in and when I do get it in I’m not able to fight. @Kabam Miike I need this fixed ASAP.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,836 ★★★★★
    That's not how this works. Submit a ticket through the game. Miike doesn't have magical powers.
  • LaborLabor Member Posts: 27
    Well they need to fix it anyway loosing champs by glitchy broken freez framing getting side quest crystals before u win the fight ya before cause when I lost the crystal was there not sure y didn’t finish the fight lost y was that crystal for finishing a fight there that crystal drop glitched my fight up so bad I lost all control of him happens all the time n war n aq
    It was the daily objectives I think was the 70 fights I just started fighting today maybe it was my 4 fight today n it showed up at noon this terrible kabam every month u unleash garbage gameplay with no resolve we abide by the rules now it’s past time u do
    Ok so not the 70 fight weekly it was a daily event but I lost the fight n got a crystal sounds good but we all no yall don’t give stuff unless we don’t need it