**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any good tips for 3.2 Knull in EQ?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
I have done a few playthrough against 3.2 Knull in both Cavalier and Uncollected difficulty, and still don't have the hang of this fight or counters. I've seen the video of the easy Doom solo, but am unable to replicate it myself.

I have been able to beat the Knull boss by just using my entire roster of champions to bring Knull's health all the way down, but for Exploration purposes I don't want to have to do the fight in this way.

I have found debuff shruggers (like Nick Fury, ramped Aegon) to be the most effective, but my champions typically succumb to chip damage from SP1/SP2 (both specials are multi-hit and difficult to dex, especially SP2. SP2 has a dashing sword slash that leaps across the screen to you and gets you even though you've dex'd clear of the first few hits beforehand) plus the power gain and reversed controls.

What are some good tips for this fight, either in terms of champions to bring, or playstyle to use?

Comments

• Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    Try not to block often and dex Knull’s first few hits ok his sp1 if you do end up triggering it.

The primary key is to keep him at sp2.

Easy solos with Fury, Doom, Hyperion and Angela (unduped). Haven’t tried others but the trick is to get him to sp2 with minimal blocks and have him throw his sp2 as you dex his special (like tiagra, purgatory). Once he’s done, go in for the 5 hits combo to bring him back to sp2 and repeat.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    I struggled the first run in Cav and had to use multiple champs. Doom was my solution after that and did all solos. I did all SP1 to SP2's to manage the timer, and just took most of the block damage from his specials.

If you struggle with reverse controls though it's gonna be a tough fight.
  • Options
    tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    his reverse controls and stuff like that are from his sp1 from my experience so I just kept pushing him to his sp2 and dexed that
    longish fight but it works soloed a couple times with doom
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Archangel horseman makes him look foolish.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I used doom, professor X and CGR.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I used punisher 2099 with capiw syn. Can't get reverse controls if he can't use a sp
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73

I used punisher 2099 with capiw syn. Can't get reverse controls if he can't use a sp

Did anybody tried Magik?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Colossus with OR wrecks him. Block and reparry to prevent him from throwing sp1. Block his sp2 if you're not confident of dexing it (Willpower should regen back some of the block damage) Throwing 2 sp2 should be enough to end the fight.
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    I used Kingpin and it was fun
    Knull has so many debuffs and KP hit harder with each debuff