**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch Sigil available fronm now to 5 months?

SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
Hi Kabam people.

Hi have a little question.

If i grab Summoners Sigil from now to 5 months, i will grab 6* SW of you will remove her from Black ISO Market?

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Although they originally said that she would be a summoner sigil exclusive for at least six months. So at some point she may be available in a crystal as well
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Hi Kabam people.

Hi have a little question.

If i grab Summoners Sigil from now to 5 months, i will grab 6* SW of you will remove her from Black ISO Market?

I think Kabam will make announcement earlier if they gonna remove SW from Sigil. So I think no worry at this moment.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    @Syndicated i just recall the original in game mail regarding SW Sigil. If there is no further change, SW Sigil will probably be taken out after 6 months from her introduction into Sigil (I.e. Nov/Dec - becoz the mail said at least 6 months). So she is not permanently in Sigil.

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Uvogin said:

Reference said:

@Syndicated i just recall the original in game mail regarding SW Sigil. If there is no further change, SW Sigil will be taken out after 6 months from her introduction into Sigil (I.e. Nov/Dec). So she is not permanently in Sigil.

This just means that there'll be other additional means (not tied to sigil) of getting her after six months. It does not say that she will be removed from the sigil store
    That's logic, thanks for the info!