**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing Anitivenom and steve

Hey kabam it has been more than a week since we have not received antivenom and steve, I just want to ask by what time can we receive those champs because without it we can not do this side event
It's just an opinion, but can you send some what of crystal compensation or you can just increse the time of the event by a week
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just as every other thread, have you fully completed the September objectives for 1 difficulty. You need to complete, claim rewards, wait for the next set of objectives for the difficulty you are doing, repeat until the objective called final preparations appears, clear that and claim rewards, then you should get antivenom and steve in mail.
  • Options
    Sktd3Sktd3 Posts: 14
    No I did not
    I never thought like that those objectives were so boring and long I never thought we need to complete those to get Steve
    Thx
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Make sure you pick a difficulty and keep going until no more objectives appear with your chosen difficulty in brackets next to it. There will be 5 in total, doing just training daze and not receiving Steve is not a bug as everyone likes to claim.