**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Third 6* Champ

Hopping on the buff Joe Fixit train!

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    AA and BP are good champs..
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    bm3epps said:

AA and BP are good champs..

lol yeah I ain’t complaining about AA and BP. I love them. AA and apoc carry me through every quest I do
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

It gets better.

Also @Fluffy_paws

I shall pull my very own joe fixit one day I'm sure
    You been begging for 6* AA for months now.
    Watch Kabam ignore that request and take you up on the Joe Fixit.
    Pls no kabam
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit is supposed to be buffed in 2022 at least to my knowledge. I think they said everyone who lost the vote would get their buff in 2022

Joe Fixit is supposed to be buffed in 2022 at least to my knowledge. I think they said everyone who lost the vote would get their buff in 2022

Well that’s comforting to hear but soooo far away 😩
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    Must be nice to have useable 6*s
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,996 ★★★★★

To be more accurate, they said that every champion that lost the vote would get a buff down the line. I don’t think they have any specifics as to when (although I could be wrong). I’d also probably guess that Antman gets the next one from that group. Fingers crossed it turns out better than Guilly’s.
    Wicket329 said:

To be more accurate, they said that every champion that lost the vote would get a buff down the line. I don’t think they have any specifics as to when (although I could be wrong). I’d also probably guess that Antman gets the next one from that group. Fingers crossed it turns out better than Guilly’s.
    True true but then again what can Ant-Man and Joe do? They’re really bad whereas Guilly was still good before getting the buff. So chances are their buffs are going to be way better then guilly’s
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Must be nice to have useable 6*s

Yes he must be really lucky to have practical first 3 6stars