Just wanna do a legendary SQ for kats

MojoHaterMojoHater Member Posts: 244 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I already had to quit out of SQ thrice because I couldn't take down the bosses. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1J-9NHWCF39SSZpqFV3Frv1ADS5fsu08j
Two more quits and I lose the 10k shards and t5cc selector. So I just wanna do the easiest quest for my roster regardless of its rewards. Which quest do i do?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

Sym spidey spidey is probably the easiest, but if i’m being honest your roster isn’t really great for legendary difficulty. if you can’t clear it with that, the odds of you clearing the knull thingy is low.

the Knull thingie is different since you only use summoner Symbiote but yeah this isn’t the best for legendary difficulty
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Member Posts: 50
    I know one of them dr doom works well not sure which one. Venompool can be done with a heal blocker and I’ve heard guys soloing with tigra. Sorry I’ve been using Claire. Symb sup and AA do not too sure about your roster
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    I've been doing the venompool one for gold. Rank 5 claire for the path and a rank 4 symbiote supreme for venompool. Pretty smooth solos.
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Member Posts: 244 ★★

Sym spidey spidey is probably the easiest, but if i’m being honest your roster isn’t really great for legendary difficulty. if you can’t clear it with that, the odds of you clearing the knull thingy is low.

the Knull thingie is different since you only use summoner Symbiote but yeah this isn’t the best for legendary difficulty
    I am fully aware of this. What im saying is, if he cant clear legendary with this roster, he's probably not gonna 100% that knull quest regardless.
    I did legendary multiple times... but the sym spidey has been getting lately partly cuz of lag and partly cuz i somehow mistime the soft guard 11th hit

I've been doing the venompool one for gold. Rank 5 claire for the path and a rank 4 symbiote supreme for venompool. Pretty smooth solos.

You sure about symbiote? guess I'll try him i also have r4 duped sym sup

How do you take down venompool? He keeps healing from buffet on sym sup. Mystic conditioning heals me up with willpower and buffet heals him up and the fight is infinite till i can't nullify any buff and he just stays at 100%
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    I’ve bin doing symbiote spidey one with Apoc and AA. I just use Apoc to clear Drax and then Wolvie for the 4 charges to make AA horseman and it’s cake .
    MojoHater said:

How do you take down venompool? He keeps healing from buffet on sym sup. Mystic conditioning heals me up with willpower and buffet heals him up and the fight is infinite till i can't nullify any buff and he just stays at 100%
    I run max despair, max deep wounds also 5/5 mystic dispersion. Not sure I never really paid attention to the nodes. I go to sp3 and get the bleeds going and if I'm in set fangs I wait to throw my next sp3 and try to keep as many bleeds on him as I can.
    Like I said I'm not all that fluent in the mechanics of these fights so I don't know why things happen most of the time but that's just how I've been playing him and I think the despair mastery might contribute to something here with all the bleeds.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    The Knull is quest is quite difficult. So beware and choose wisely whether to invest your potions or not.

Like I said I'm not all that fluent in the mechanics of these fights so I don't know why things happen most of the time but that's just how I've been playing him and I think the despair mastery might contribute to something here with all the bleeds.

if you told me u had max despair i wouldn't have lost a key :(

MojoHater said:

why didn’t you ask these questions for yourself? oml
    my bad
    I honestly didn't even think about it till you said you had an issue with it. I just went in and didn't have any issue so I had to fire up a brain cell or two out of the 5 I have to think of what might of been different. You could always just wait a couple weeks and save your anti-bodies till someone makes a guide for it.
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Member Posts: 50
    MojoHater said:

I only run 1 in despair and I get him down pretty quick. 70 hits with r5. I don’t even notice the heals when I start going
    TragiC_X said:

MojoHater said:

I only run 1 in despair and I get him down pretty quick. 70 hits with r5. I don’t even notice the heals when I start going
    doesnt matter anyway... i got the hang of sym spidey with sorc and doom