**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor Ragnaroks "Parry"

In AQ just now I got annhilated after Thor parried me.

My understanding is that would trigger the "Parry Mastery", but the AI wouldnt have that Mastery set up to trigger.

Or, am I reading that wrong and Thor Rag has the ability to parry even without the mastery?

Really annoying cus I couldnt bait him, he got to l3, took a huge chunk of my life, then parried me on my very first attack attempt and finished me off.

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    He has 40% chance on contact (which includes block/parry) after sp3 to inflict shock and any shock has a 16% chance to stun.
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181

He has 40% chance on contact (which includes block/parry) after sp3 to inflict shock and any shock has a 16% chance to stun.

I didnt stun just randomly. I got parried. It even said "Parry" on the screen.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Blocking a hit is still contact and I think he’s always said “parry” if I recall. Did he launch an SP3 that fight? Or was there any other way you had a shock on you?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I THINK some of the champs can get mastery abilities in their kit or in certain nodes so perhaps the auto-block activating the parry mastery part means he gets that stun ability from the parry whether it is AI or player Thor Rag.