Options

Reached 6.4.6. Best champ choices and how many units?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I competed 6.3 and up to 6.4.6 over the last couple of weeks. Now I’m at the biggest bottleneck in the game and would like advice going forward.

Looking at Mcoc Noobs guide he lists Corvus, stark SM, AEgon, MS, Colossus and CAIW as his top champs for the grandmaster but his guide is a year old or so.

What champs would you take? I’m interested if professor x or cosmic ghost rider might be good choices. I have the resources to take any champ up to 5/65 so any advice is appreciated

And what’s a realistic number of units to save up to unit-man my way through it if necessary? I’ve heard some save 10k units for the fight but that has to be overkill, doesn’t it? Anyone ever done the math on unit powering through it with Corvus with 3 charges etc?

Here are my champs. All advice appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Cap Iw Clair Fury Colossus Cgr..thy are all solid options
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    My first try was around 2k units and i failed so i took some break and left the fight...after week i get there again and around 1k units and few revives was alright for me...and ye i am casual player if you better and will feel more comfortable in fight it can be less also
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,242 ★★★★★
    I did my run about a month and a half ago. I'm not a very good player. For reference, I died about six times per summer of pain boss. I was able to unit man it with 2,100 units. I tried using a reverse control champ, but I never survived long enough to get to the reverse control part with professor x r2. So I just ended up using doom r2 until he died each fight, and then revive him and continue.