**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tech Rank Up 6* r3

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 257 ★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All , hope y'all doing great... Just need a rank up advice for tech class , I m confused between Ultron and warlock on who to r3 as my first tech rank up, both undupe., I do have an undupe R1 guardian as well including a maxed 5*
I use warlock alot in Cav EQ and have him duped at r5 5* but not Ultron
I use Ultron in AQ and both are at r2 currently. Thanks

Tech Rank Up 6* r3 67 votes

Ultron
16%
2StarKingAckbar67the2425ladiesmanSean_WhoGiuliameij0casual0Gr8TonyStarkChaosMax1012JoshKosh557BarryMcCaulkinerGrassKnuckles 11 votes
Warlock
79%
World EaterFastfishCaptain_007_TheManMythLegendzuffySpeedbumpChamp_Zthanks4playingSungjUncle_Fatty_247KennadoSw0rdMasterUnsilentMoosetiptronicspiderbites0196RockypantherxQacobHector_1475EtjamaMother_Flerken 53 votes
Guardian
4%
mortenhyScrubhanReal_Madrid_76_2 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    I think warlock would be my pick here, but if you have him at 5/65 ultron might be worth it.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Ultron
    As of 7.3 I am really really happy with my ultron
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Which do you use more? I think Warlock is the better champ, but it's better to rank the champ you'll get the most use out of.

Kinda sounds like Ultron will save you the most work in your grind, so he's a very good option.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Obviously warlocks the beat champ. But i rank up 6*s for fun, which ultron is plenty. Wouldn’t think twice given these options
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Ultron is bonkers but Warlock is the best option here
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Easily warlock. I have warlock as R3 and ultron as R2. Warlock is in my team quite often for many contents.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Warlock
    You could go either way and it's a good decision.

Since both are unduped, I give slight edge to Warlock.

But if Ultron is duped, then I'd go with him. His sig ability enables him dismantle all apocs, havoks, handle EMP mod, etc. Since his buff, I bring Ultron to AW much more frequently than Warlock.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Ultron
    Warlock is better overall but Ultron is really fun to use.
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Warlock
    Warlock for sure...keep Ultron for next time, he can be your second R3 tech..if you don't get Ghost or Guil2099 before that.

Warlock is just a beast and unduped also he is great..he is my first choice to take to R4 6* whenever I get the resources to take him up.
  • Options
    Thanks all for ur votes and suggestions.. will be ranking up warlock... Unfortunate day as I got AQ rewards and opened around 12 t4cc crystals including from another class exchange.. yet didn't get 1 out of 2 needed t4cc to rank him up... And I m just 12k t4cc tech shard's away to complete the 8th t4cc tech..
  • Options

Finally he is r3... Thanks again all..
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Guardian needs it better than warlock