**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any news on the last September solo rank-up objective issue?

Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
The final September solo objective where some guys ranked up 6 stars while the objective was bugged.

Haven't been active on forums and search doesn't show anything for me; on Oct. 4th we were told the investigation would be completed that week at the latest.

Ideally was hoping for my champs to be ranked back down because I was 'forced' to rank some meme champs just for the objective, but at this point just any information would be nice... Support are silent on the issue.

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Everyone was given the full solo objective rewards as compensation….?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Cain said:

Everyone was given the full solo objective rewards as compensation….?

That was level up 22 hour event that was skipped.

I am talking about the solo objective where we had to rank up 6 stars, I forget the name though. The final objectives to unlock October side event.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Someone posted in another thread that they got their champs from that day returned to where they were before leveling/ranking them for that objective by sending a support ticket. Didn't see anyone else indicating that worked for them though but you can try if you want. No real response from Kabam on the forum though.
    Crine60 said:

Someone posted in another thread that they got their champs from that day returned to where they were before leveling/ranking them for that objective by sending a support ticket. Didn't see anyone else indicating that worked for them though but you can try if you want. No real response from Kabam on the forum though.

I had a support ticket, that's where they said the investigation will be complete that week (see below). Opened another one that has just been ignored, will auto close in a few days.

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Sean_Who said:

The final September solo objective where some guys ranked up 6 stars while the objective was bugged.

Haven't been active on forums and search doesn't show anything for me; on Oct. 4th we were told the investigation would be completed that week at the latest.

Ideally was hoping for my champs to be ranked back down because I was 'forced' to rank some meme champs just for the objective, but at this point just any information would be nice... Support are silent on the issue.

Ah I apologize for misunderstanding. Yeah I saw forum posts and just stayed away until it was fixed
    Anything? Or this is just getting swept under the rug?
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    They made it easier to complete and increased the prizes, that was the compensation, just stop these unfounded compensation threads
    Rebark said:

They made it easier to complete and increased the prizes, that was the compensation, just stop these unfounded compensation threads

They said themselves they do not consider the matter resolved.

It's good that you have an abundance of gold and materials to waste on broken objectives but I do not, so I would just like to hear the outcome of their investigation into it -- like they said, not me.