**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many completed September for October objectives?

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
I really think it is bad idea to continue this in future. I was busy in September and didn’t complete objectives. I can’t enjoy October quest now.

How many completed September for October objectives? 120 votes

Yess..I completed September objectives
92% 111 votes
No…i was busy
3% 4 votes
No…I didn’t play due to bugs
4% 5 votes

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    You have til Nov 3 to do October and Nov objectives.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    I did all of Proven, and my Stan I never want have to do such grindy tasks as that again. Not worth the rewards.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

Even before September objectives were released they told that October required the September objectives to be done.

Not the point. Point is: September's objectives were long and tedious to do. The rewards didn't feel like they matched the amount of effort that had to be put in to do them.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It might be a bit late for many of you but here’s what I did.

1) cheese the 3-star objective using Sorc sup with storm PX synergy in rttl 1.1.5. After specials, story quest was done with auto fight and symbiotes were in a particular level.

2) work on 6-star objective organically, mostly in cavalier and UC EQ.

3) get the story content objective after 7.3 launched. Used icarus level for the rest. I also used 6.1.1 for the uncollected story mode objective and the TB symbiote objective at the same time.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

I really think it is bad idea to continue this in future. I was busy in September and didn’t complete objectives. I can’t enjoy October quest now.

you can still do them dude....... lol
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

It might be a bit late for many of you but here’s what I did.

1) cheese the 3-star objective using Sorc sup with storm PX synergy in rttl 1.1.5. After specials, story quest was done with auto fight and symbiotes were in a particular level.

2) work on 6-star objective organically, mostly in cavalier and UC EQ.

3) get the story content objective after 7.3 launched. Used icarus level for the rest. I also used 6.1.1 for the uncollected story mode objective and the TB symbiote objective at the same time.

That’s a good plan. On one of my alts, I cheesed the whole first half of it using various star levels of Bishop with energy conduit synergy. The rest of it worked out organically.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lordabck said:

I’ve done it on three accounts now.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I wasn't interested, those objectives are tedious.

I'm kinda slow burning atm, not really too fussed about getting all rewards available.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I wasn't that into it until I had done lot of the objectives without trying. Once there was only a few left I put some effort into doing the last of them.

I just hope they don't make this a regular thing. Now and again is fine, but I prefer not having to grind to unlock a SQ which is also in itself a very grindy one.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Schedule is tight, I won’t be able to complete September objectives this month also.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    im getting there. Two months to do them compared to one is better, Still not ideal