**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 completion

RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
Ahhhhhh, it's over. Today I've finished the Grandmaster fight and my gosh it was awesome but also frustrating.
I don't think I'll go back into act 6 for a very long time hehe.

I used this team, on the opportunistic (shrug off) path:

The first phase was okay, passed it with some stupid mistakes, like when light attacks were banned unconsciously intercept and perform ML or when dex triggered too early and he threw a heavy. Second phase took some revives but after one team revive it was clear Doom would get this down easier (with my noob skills lmao, I needed Doom slaps to create more space).
The third phase was a revive fiesta (as Seatin would say it) because I don't like reverse controls at all (but okay I learned a tiny bit to survive in such a situation). Still, I had enough with one team revive and 3 or 4 lvl 3 revives (from the 500 unit bundle in the shop).
When the fourth phase came up I was so relieved and the infuriation time went by so quickly compared to the rest of the fight.

From my first screenshot to the last one, 55 minutes had passed, imo very well worth it. (Didn't spend units aside from the 500 that I used from before to buy that heal-revive package)

As for the rewards:
-The 4 cavs were all 3* so nothing memorable
-2x 6*: BW dupe and a new The Hood (very glad with Hood)
-2x 5*: Silver Surfer dupe and a new Terrax (won't use them anytime soon)
-5* Nexus: Mr. Negative. (Mannn I'm curious as to how it is to fight with him!)
-25% T5CC: picked mutant and thus formed a full mutant T5CC
-Didn't open the class gems for 5* yet

The only thing that's going to cost me time to complete as final requirement to become Thronebreaker is the 4x T5B capacity. I'm still lvl 59 and need to become lvl 60 (no I don't have sigil).

I'm planning to take Cable up to r3, since I have Apoco as a 5/65. Other options are Prof X (considered it but I'm not using him that often anymore), Colossus (unduped and I have a 5* duped Colossus already so pass), Beast or Psylocke. (not going to rank those)

Thanks and have a nice day :smile:

Comments