**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My 3rd r5 was a community choice, and even mine!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
This champ is obviously a top 10 character in the game and now he has become my new top champion, won't regret as he is insane for almost every source of content in the game, and I am glad I pulled him very early. Next one might be sentinel or capiw 😊

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★

“But if you don’t care or know nothing about my roster, good luck figuring out who it is”

Congrats, I suppose, but next time just show the champ you ranked instead of your profile

I’m pretty sure it’s AA
    Nah I'm 1000% sure its spider-gwen
    And I am 10000% sure that I mentioned he is my top champion, right?
    Ya dude
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I used a 4>5 gem on AA and also a mutant ag. I barely use the guy though because often after I parry and go to heavy he dashes backwards instead of charging his heavy. But those moments he does work he's been great.

Congrats on your new r5. Hopefully you get apoc to go with him.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I used a 4>5 gem on AA and also a mutant ag. I barely use the guy though because often after I parry and go to heavy he dashes backwards instead of charging his heavy. But those moments he does work he's been great.

He doesn't need to be a Horseman. I use my 6* R3 and my 5* R5 all the time without bringing Apoc. Not that it doesn't make him better but he's a top champ without it.
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Yikes dude why do you create unnecessary threads? Just look at the number of disagrees that you got
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

“But if you don’t care or know nothing about my roster, good luck figuring out who it is”

Congrats, I suppose, but next time just show the champ you ranked instead of your profile

I’m pretty sure it’s AA
    I gathered because I’ve unfortunately seen enough of his posts to know his roster
    i feel sad thinking about it, i know all his 6*s and his r5s, even that 8500 pi iceman
    And I thought I had the worst pi on here…
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s AA
    I was only joking but i guess I'll have more reason to avoid your posts now
    No brother, @Fluffy_paws , we must unite in our effort to get this guy’s disagree agree ratio worse than grounded
    Well he's definitely on the right track haha

I’m pretty sure it’s AA
    I was only joking but i guess I'll have more reason to avoid your posts now
    you should’ve known by now he’s denser than a rock
    True true. Slow learner i guess 😅

He doesn't need to be a Horseman. I use my 6* R3 and my 5* R5 all the time without bringing Apoc. Not that it doesn't make him better but he's a top champ without it.
    I agree and I wasn't trying to imply he needs apoc to be good. He just makes him better.
    edited October 2021
    This thread seems to be the mcoc forum community at it's finest. Too bad summer is over with all this shade being thrown around.
    Viper18 said:

Yikes dude why do you create unnecessary threads? Just look at the number of disagrees that you got

@Viper18 I didn't have anything in this post related to disagrees, they're probably the ones who spam disagree on every thread regardless it is needed. I r5ed AA, so what to disagree
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

This thread seems to be the mcoc forum community at it's finest. Too bad summer is over with all this shade being thrown around.

if somebody continually bothers the living beejesus out of everybody, it’s to be expected. it’s not like everybody was rude out of the gate.
    No-one was even rude lol we were just joking around then dude got mad.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Can we get a locked thread over here?