**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Pool of the new 5* Featured coming out in 2 weeks.

Does anybody know the champion pool in the coming 5* Featured? I would love to go for those crystals if they have Herc or Kitty, etc.
I would appreciate predictions too! Thx guys.

Comments

• Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★

Hercules, Kitty, America Chavez, Nimrod, Spider-Man 2099, and Peni Parker are the featured champions in the next five star featured

Any info on the basic champs in the Featured? I'm personally thinking of going for the featured for Herc, Kitty, Nimrod, Spidey 2099 and Peni. Not 100% sure tho as I would finalize my decision only after knowing all the champs in the crystal. Thx for this info anyway!
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

Hercules, Kitty, America Chavez, Nimrod, Spider-Man 2099, and Peni Parker are the featured champions in the next five star featured

Any info on the basic champs in the Featured? I'm personally thinking of going for the featured for Herc, Kitty, Nimrod, Spidey 2099 and Peni. Not 100% sure tho as I would finalize my decision only after knowing all the champs in the crystal. Thx for this info anyway!
    Nobody knows until it comes out.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    It is usually contains champs of +one month of the 6* featured

~ITNT
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Looking forward to this one. Current one is good, but saved up for three goes. Hoping for a Peni Parker or a dupe for Kitty Pride.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Most likely both of the announced November Buffs as well as potentially the December buff as well.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hopefully Red Mags

I need that guy
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Hopefully Red Mags

I need that guy

That would be pretty awesome! Hoping for Doom or AA and maybe (just maybe) Ghost. Let's wait and see who's there in the pool anyway!