**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Archangel or Colossus or Domino?

GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 35
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
All of them are unawakened. Which champion should I rank up first? I already have R5 Apocalypse and Omega Red.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Id say aa. Colossus is insane but aa takes the cake.
  • Options
    priyan1901priyan1901 Posts: 10
    definitely AA
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    Between the 2 options you gave us, definitely archangel. Shuts the opponent down with neuros, melts em, and is immune to the enemies ability accuracy reduction. He’s too good. Unawakened colossus is so underwhelming to play, hardly use my 5* r5. Also horsemen archangel is pretty nuts
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The question becomes, CAN you awaken them right away. If yes, AA first. If no, colossus is decent
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★

The question becomes, CAN you awaken them right away. If yes, AA first. If no, colossus is decent

Agreed - limited info in the OP but you have to assume he cant awaken them or he'd say so?
  • Options
    GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 35

I have yet to finish complete exploration of act 5. In rewards I will get a 5* awakening generic so I can awaken one.