**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong aq rewards. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Miike:
    Some of the confusion is compounded by how long it has taken to get to this point. Could someone remind me whether we have gotten milestone rewards we should have gotten had we been competing in the correct tier?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I got this.

ov3vj857fe27.jpg

And people in my alliance gets this.

ytzs8b51221i.jpg

So? Why the difference?
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , I have been in my alliance for a long time. We are in expert tier and score a little above 100 million each AQ week. Due to the glitch we were put in Advanced Tier last AQ. Today some of the people in my alliance to include me received the lower compensation rewards of 700 Glory, 1 glory crystal, and one T4B for "not being promoted to a higher tier". Some received what we were supposed to get, 2450 glory, 3 greater glory crystals, 3 map 6 crystals, 9 map 5 crystals, and one t4b. Some alliance members received both of those compensation rewards. All I want is what is owed to us, those are rightfully our rewards we earned. I want want my 2450 glory, 3 greater glory crystals, 3 map 6 crystals, 9 map 5 crystals, and one t4b.
  • Options
    PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    Same in our alliance .. some get the two packages and tge rest only one
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Just btw. Still have not received the other mail after hours of receiving the lesser of the 2 emails.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I didn’t even get comped
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

We wanted to let you all know that we have confirmed that there was a pretty big delay in some players getting their messages. There were quite a few messages that needed to be delivered, and because this is a custom job, it's taking a while. We're expediting the progress on this right now. It may still be a little bit before everybody receives their messages, but please just give it a little bit and everybody should get their proper rewards.
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Thanks for that update.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Ty! Just got mine!
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike my second message just came through. I said I would update when/if it did
  • Options
    Still only one email for me.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    So I’m completely baffled by the solution for this glitch...

I rejoined my alliance the week of the glitch from a vacation alliance. We scored 90M+ the glitch week but were erroneously in Advanced. We got Advanced milestones (Map 3 crystals) and finished received 575 glory and 25K T4b shards.

I received the lone email today awarding a T4b, a glory crystal and 700 glory.

A couple of questions:
    (1) I assume I didn’t get the second email because I was considered still in the blackout period. Is that a correct assumption? I have an alliance mate whose alliance spot I took (so he could go on vacation) and he didn’t play AQ at all the glitch week—and yet he received the full monty email, replete with glory, crystals etc. for a week he didn’t play AQ at all. Just trying to be clear on understanding how this works.
    (2) As for the several Map 5 and 1-2 Map 6 crystals and glory I missed from milestones, where has all of that gone? Even if I’m excluded from the alliance rank rewards, there’s no good reason to exclude a player from milestone rewards he played a part in earning.

@Kabam Miike, any help on this one?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I'll bet every one of us will still spend what we would spend regardless. I for one would spend more just to make the extra sweet reward even better. It would boost moral. As of now I don't wanna spend a dime. Gimme sumn sweet and I'm gonna get stoked and want more.
    i6igkhp2mlk2.jpg

Hmm.... Ok? No bankroll but a spender? Gotcha

• Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.

So what about the alliances that got wrongly placed in a higher bracket??? The last part of your statement means they aren't affected?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.

So what about the alliances that got wrongly placed in a higher bracket??? The last part of your statement means they aren't affected?

That also is ridiculous. Probably why the “fix” was such a closely guarded secret. I may wind up getting something I should have gotten (as may you), but any solution that leaves adversely affected players worse off than those who were not adversely affected is just doubling down on an error.

I believe @GbSarkar had asked a week ago about players who had moved at the time of the glitch. Miike responded that it might take longer to address their issues. Would be nice to see a mod step up and try to shed some light.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I have had this account here since the 2nd. I don't understand what the disconnect is with seeing that people placed HIGHER than they should have been also got shorted
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Has anyone heard an official post regarding my situation.
    I was in an alliance that this mix up ended up being the last straw for. My alliance dissolved, many people retired. I'm still playing but in a new alliance now. Will I receive compensation based on the alliance I was in when this bug occurred?
  • Options
    @neb I’m hopeful that they will address the outlier issues like yours and mine, as Miike indicated a few days back. It is disappointing, however, to feel like you are once again in limbo after waiting over a week to get here. I would say to contact Support, but you know how that will work out.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Gotta love that if you were affected you get rewards and milestones for both tiers, yet those of us who weren't, too bad.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    When is the package going out? I still have not received anything neither have my alliance mates.
  • Options
    DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    neb wrote: »
    Has anyone heard an official post regarding my situation.
    I was in an alliance that this mix up ended up being the last straw for. My alliance dissolved, many people retired. I'm still playing but in a new alliance now. Will I receive compensation based on the alliance I was in when this bug occurred?

Curious about this myself @Kabam Miike

I had to take some time off after that AQ due to personal commitments, and I am currently in a retirement alliance... Can I look forward to the rewards too ? or will those moving alliances be overlooked ?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @DJRipster
    I’m more than a little dismayed by the radio silence on this one. I’m in the weird situation of swapping back in from vacation with a mate who went on vacation...I got far less for playing AQ for a week in the wrong tier while he got every reward I should have gotten from Expert for not playing at all. I don’t begrudge him, but that surely can’t be the equitable result the game team intended.

I remember asking more than once when mods were on thread shut down duty at the start of this fiasco that they not disadvantage the alliances and players who were affected by their glitch. Appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Gotta love that if you were affected you get rewards and milestones for both tiers, yet those of us who weren't, too bad.

Actually, I was affected and have gotten zero milestones from the glitch week other than the lower tier Map 3 ones (all of which I got on Day 1). So not everyone affected has been able to double dip—in fact, you could say players in my shoes have been double disadvantaged.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JokersJokers Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike would it be possible to let us know when Kabam believes this will be resolved and the last rewards will be given out?
  • Options
    SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Still waiting there is no update? Be patient give a time means like a week or never to send those mails :/
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Jokers Seems reasonable. At this stage, having waited over a week to get here, I would just welcome another “hey we will look into it” message. Right now it feels like there is zero concern on the game team’s part. Add that to the initial mod messages that seemed unable to understand the initial problem with the delayed emails and one wonders if the mods were even informed of the fix on this one.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    @Kabam Miike almost 24hrs since you guys bothered to give a response. People may have used money for units/ potions for aq, which is an insult, when you guys decide to go radio silent on the mcoc community.

The least you all at Kabam can do is give us updated information, if there is any at all.
This discussion has been closed.