**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Relief Package Today?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
Just curious—is Wednesday the typical drop day for the smattering of pots and crystals for AW/AQ, or am I off by a day or two?

Dr. Zola

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Maybe?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Just curious—is Wednesday the typical drop day for the smattering of pots and crystals for AW/AQ, or am I off by a day or two?

Dr. Zola

I think they will don t give it anymore.....meanwhile tha bug is still present in game.....
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

There is no fix day as I have observed, but it will come.

Can see from the screenshot, there is disparity between days they were sent. One was sent after 6days and other was sent after 8 days.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

We got the same thing again....
    We need regular revives

Just trade the AQ ones for questing revives B)

Dr. Zola
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Am I mistaken, or did they shorten the amount of time we have to claim the package?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

We got the same thing again....
    We need regular revives

Just trade the AQ ones for questing revives B)

Dr. Zola
    I would trade 2-3 team AQ revives for a regular in a heart beat I have 30 in overflow...
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I suspect Kabam moves the delivery date because potions expire after 14 days. To maximize the pots availability to the players, the easiest solution is change delivery date.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,914 ★★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Am I mistaken, or did they shorten the amount of time we have to claim the package?

Yes, it changed from 30 days to 7 days
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I think they will don t give it anymore.....meanwhile tha bug is still present in game.....
    They said until there was a fix that they'd continue the weekly support packs and occasional solo packs.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Why does the compensation package given this week have to be claimed within 7 days when the previous packages allow 30 days before expiring?