**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic rewards

Dave7099Dave7099 Posts: 521 ★★★★
We were promised fantastic rewards for having to suffer through last months grind fiasco. Where are they? This SQ isn't it

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Highest difficulty of cosmic horror gives you a full 6*. As well as the 5* ag, 5* crystal, etc
  • Ghost_DriverGhost_Driver Posts: 82
    Dave7099 said:

So after a month of the worst, grindy objectives ever in the game, we get a SQ that is needlessly hard and champion specific, that opens to a second SQ that is long and drawn out with 1 character, so no mistakes. Now you can't even use your roster to complete, all while dealing with game breaking gameplay issues.

Yeah, I expect better

Sorry you feel that way then, but it's free stuff dude
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Dave7099 said:

So after a month of the worst, grindy objectives ever in the game, we get a SQ that is needlessly hard and champion specific, that opens to a second SQ that is long and drawn out with 1 character, so no mistakes. Now you can't even use your roster to complete, all while dealing with game breaking gameplay issues.

Yeah, I expect better

Free stuff?

Do you know what's the most valuable commodity in the universe?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

Dave7099 said:

Yeah, I expect better

Free stuff is something you get for doing nothing, like the login calendar. These aren't free stuff. You're grinding you way to them. So these count as "free" stuff.
    I guess it comes down to the interpretation of “free”. It’s free because it doesn’t cost money. It’s not free because it requires effort.