Options

Path 4 Cosmic Horror Quest Completed

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
Finally Path 4 is Completed , used around 5 health pots of 5k free from 4hr crystals no revives used, once all his pre fight abilities are active he is definitely a monster... Just spam SPL 1 and keep dashing back to power steal... So opponents never reach spl1 making fight's very easy and quick... Good luck all

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yesterday I used my Rank 3 for path 3 and it was way easier than I thought it would be.

The only hard part was Knull’s Reverse Controls
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Should I turn off suicides for a 100% run?
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

@Lpoo Yes... U need to spam SPL 1 again and again to power steal .. else champs like sym Spidey or supreme sym can be devastating... And make sure u have 2 or 3 hit combo for Knull.. it's a very easy fight if played properly..
  • Options

Lpoo said:

No need to turn them off, speaking from experience.
    May be you are right.. coz Steve keeps regenerating , while nullifying I guess so that could heal the recoil damage done... but the amount of spl1 or 2 needed to used is way too much...
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Did it too. Pulled an awesome champ from the crystal got him 5/65 Unduped.
    Cheers!

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Lpoo said:

No need to turn them off, speaking from experience.
    May be you are right.. coz Steve keeps regenerating , while nullifying I guess so that could heal the recoil damage done... but the amount of spl1 or 2 needed to used is way too much...
    Maybe the way you played. I just did it with suicides. Sure, I topped my guy up with health pots after some fights but even recoil is basically negligible once you have max enrage.