**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Symbiotic empowerment

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,445 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
who is this???
Thx!!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 393 ★★★
    Symbiote supreme
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 487 ★★★
    Red Goblin. Symbiote Supreme is Symbiomancy
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,445 ★★★
    Ty. Never would have figured out red goblin. I battled every Spiderman and every symbiote but couldn't find it 😅
  • Caleb705Caleb705 Posts: 83
    edited October 2021
    doctorb said:

Ty. Never would have figured out red goblin. I battled every Spiderman and every symbiote but couldn't find it 😅

The "clues" are the titles of the symbiotes signature abilities. Took me until yesterday to realize that 😂
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Caleb705 said:

doctorb said:

The "clues" are the titles of the symbiotes signature abilities. Took me until yesterday to realize that 😂
    They're also the names of their respective hives in the side quest
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,018 ★★★★★
    Would be nice if kabam could just state who is the target instead of giving vague hints.