**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really Kabam? Mephisto that cant die? Well done

Please give me an option in how to defeat the boss challenge because it seems impossible. Not even buying units for revives works because MEPHISTO CANT DIE!!

10 points to the idiot who thought of that! Really Kabam? I've spend over 1000 units in that quest but yet Mephisto stacks 3 to 4 Aura of Incineration and gains power like crazy.

No power control champion works, no healblock and nobody is able to counter Aura of Incineration. So please please tell me WTF I'm supposed to do here, because throwing money obviously isn't working.

Comments

• Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    He can die. I was able to finish him with Wolverine. Don't hit him while the Aura is active.
  • Options
    So Wolverine is the answer?
  • Options
    I try hard not to hit him but he backs me into a corner where I still get damamged by it even if I evade all his attacks
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Any damage over time or healblock champ will work good on Mephisto you just gotta be not attacking him while his Aura of Incineration is up.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just survive and win in the same fight he regens everytime you die and restart he will get regen.
  • Options
    I used 440 and spent like only 200 to 300 units and no iceman
  • Options
    CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    He's a massive pain in the ass to fight near the end. I blew through a big chunk of unit stash getting frustrated and playing poorly against him. He almost feels like Phoenix's right of the phoenix ability is combined with Punisher's endure ability and Wolverine's regen. That was painful.

But he is beatable! I did it eventually through sheer determination using Magik. Like everyone has said, be patient and don't attack while the aura is up. Power control helps if you have trouble baiting sp1 and then evading it.
  • Options
    YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    60hqpyh7e5qg.png
    Stark enhanced+10 poise charges=goodnight mephisto
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Search up any youtuber that does MCOC almost all of them got it done in under 20 minutes with no revives
  • Options
    I used 4* star lord sig ability 88.. you have to to learn how to use dexterity properly and learn how to get the hell away when aura of incineration is up but you also have to be quick because most times when his aura is about to expire you get blasted quickly with his special 1. Just focus learn to parry and dexterity my SL had to fight through 4 of his regens before his combo meter was high enough to deal massive damage as well as heal block him long enough to knock him out but it was a long balanced out foght between defense and offense.
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    I've been watching guys on YouTube use quake against him as she reduces all abilities by 100% when charging her heavy. This means no regen and no aura. Check it out!
  • Options
    Ryano2828 wrote: »
    I used 4* star lord sig ability 88.. you have to to learn how to use dexterity properly and learn how to get the hell away when aura of incineration is up but you also have to be quick because most times when his aura is about to expire you get blasted quickly with his special 1. Just focus learn to parry and dexterity my SL had to fight through 4 of his regens before his combo meter was high enough to deal massive damage as well as heal block him long enough to knock him out but it was a long balanced out foght between defense and offense.

Lol I know how to play the game man.. But thanks for the tips..
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I used quake. Pretty easy
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Ryano2828 wrote: »

Lol I know how to play the game man.. But thanks for the tips..

You do? Wow. Lol

I beat him with a 3* iceman. Wasn’t all that tough.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Ameer_Conradie11 quake, iceman, starlord, wolvie, gully, other heal block champs, gwenpool also works nicely

Be aware that at around 34k health he will start his regen process, so if you have him around there trying using a heal block champ and get heal block on him before that