Cosmic Horror wasn’t worth it for me

Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
Took a total of 4 revives(2 on boss, 1 on AV#4, and I’m not sure about the last one)

Chose tech coz I’m a quarter of a way to a cat and have guilly

Hoped that the six star would be better than some of the posts I’ve been seeing today, but unfortunately not

Anyway, I’ll do the path 3 run once I have the r5. Anyone know if he gets another pre fight? Maybe we were all dumb to rush this.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Defense?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    4 revives and 25% of a t5cc of your choice isn’t worth it?

lordie, imagine if you had pulled someone extremely good, then it would’ve been totally worth it
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

How is 3 revives for 25% of a t5cc of your choice not worth it

When you put it that way, it’s pretty good I guess
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

It was definitely worth it, if it was doom or apoc, this would be a thx kabam post

lordie, imagine if you had pulled someone extremely good, then it would’ve been totally worth it

I mean…yeah exactly
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

In a sense that it could easily have been zero revives
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,397 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Zan0 said:

For me, the selector is the prize. I have plenty of good champs, just need to rank them up.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    I would’ve preferred Annihilus over my America Chavez
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★

I would’ve preferred Annihilus over my America Chavez

I’ll take her @IronGladiator22
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    Not sure what you are looking for here. Complaining about using revives when you could have just waited until Steve was R5. Makes no sense.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★

Malreck04 said:

Zan0 said:

For me, the selector is the prize. I have plenty of good champs, just need to rank them up.
    I agree with this. RNG can be so disheartening so I expect very little from 6 star shards and t5cc crystals, making selectors even more valuable.

But I do agree with OP when we think about this as a 2-month SQ. If you factor in the grind that we had to do, the lack of communication, the excessive complexity, etc., then this 2-month SQ is underwhelming and frustrating. I think as a community we did voice our opinion, but all we got over the past 2 months was: "we understand" without any significant changes.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I‘m waiting for R5. Best option.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I did it and got a dupe of my 6* Iron Fist and used maybe 1-2 additional L1 revives (why did that 10th hit on AV keep failing to nullify the Armor Up?) and I still think it was worth it.

Going to be laughing like a hyena when Iron Fist finally gets the Karnak-level buff upda—wait….

Dr. Zola

@DrZola now I’m not saying you jinx anything, but when Iron Fists’s buff is announced do you mind not posting a thread called “Irrational Exuberance for Iron Fist Buff”.

Call me superstitious but my awakened Iron Fist needs to be the next magneto level buff
  • XmsXms Member Posts: 8
    Not called anti venam
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

I did it and got a dupe of my 6* Iron Fist and used maybe 1-2 additional L1 revives (why did that 10th hit on AV keep failing to nullify the Armor Up?) and I still think it was worth it.

Going to be laughing like a hyena when Iron Fist finally gets the Karnak-level buff upda—wait….

Dr. Zola

@DrZola now I’m not saying you jinx anything, but when Iron Fists’s buff is announced do you mind not posting a thread called “Irrational Exuberance for Iron Fist Buff”.

Call me superstitious but my awakened Iron Fist needs to be the next magneto level buff
    Already have a thread title: “Champ Refund is Only Honest Way to Fix Iron Fist.”

How’s that?

Dr. Zola