**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finished 7.2 still not TB yet. Ugh.

13»

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Cough cough....map 7 w/ epic mods......cough cough.

Join an alliance? I’d never be happy in any alliance that would have me.
    Sounds like a "you" problem.
    I dunno, there's definitely something to be said about mcoc not having an avenue of decent progression for those with busy schedules. (Not even talking TB here, just general progression)

Let's be honest, the most difficult challenge to AQ is scheduling. The actual fights are negligible for the most part. There's a lot of people with jobs that just don't allow for the "time outs", and that's a lot of money left on the table for Kabam.

Sounds more like a "We" problem in that case.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I mean...if TB is the goal, as long as a Cat is formed and you have any Champ of that Class, it's possible. If you're waiting on the IDEAL choice, that extends your waiting time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Once you meet the goal, T5CC comes faster.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Cough cough....map 7 w/ epic mods......cough cough.

Join an alliance? I’d never be happy in any alliance that would have me.
    Sounds like a "you" problem.
    I dunno, there's definitely something to be said about mcoc not having an avenue of decent progression for those with busy schedules. (Not even talking TB here, just general progression)

Let's be honest, the most difficult challenge to AQ is scheduling. The actual fights are negligible for the most part. There's a lot of people with jobs that just don't allow for the "time outs", and that's a lot of money left on the table for Kabam.

Sounds more like a "We" problem in that case.
    They've reduced the timers to 45 mins, increased the starting energy to 4, removed the links to everything but the minis and bosses and tried introducing ovals to help you out.

What more do they need to do to help scheduling exactly? Map 7 fights are sub 200k health. You're talking about logging in and fighting maybe 20 mins during the cycle.

What else do they need to do exactly?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i mean i didn't get to tb until after i finished exploring 7.1 which i did after completing 7.2. all i can say is that you get access to a lot better stuff and it helps so so much to just push for a few days to get to thronebreaker