**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you buy with your incursion artifacts?

Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
I've always just bought basic Crystal's with mine. I would buy regular 4 star Crystal's then when I was able I started buying regular 5 star Crystal's. I have purchased the 2k 6 star shards 1 time when I was able to form a full crystal but other than that I have always thought that they were pretty spendy for the amount of shards. I haven't bought any of the incursion Crystal's or any of the potions. I'm curious first if people buy the 6 star shards at such a high price as well as what you typically buy with your artifacts?

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    In the past usually 5* incursions crystals. Now 4* incursions crystals.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    I only buy the 6* shards…expensive but the 5* aren’t worth it for me. I’m new TB and have only 35 6*.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    6* shards, but don't play often anymore.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Disappointment.
  • Kojak7421Kojak7421 Posts: 3
    nothing. i dont do incursions
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    6* shards. If OGSW or Wolverine was in an incursion crystal, I might spend them on that, but nearly always the 32K artifacts for 6* shards.

Dr. Zola
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    5* crystals that have Doom or else 6* shards
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Hoard to 125k and wait for 6* incursion crystals
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Usually Cyclopses. Cyclopsi?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Shards, sometimes for iso and sometimes for fun. I like incursions, only game mode I can do with my kids.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Not sure why I said potions, I must be thinking of glory. Anyways I've bought another 2k 6 star shard since I was close and pulled yondu.

Buying 4 stars sounds like the way to go to get iso and that's definitely something I will keep in mind.

I was going to buy a 5 star but there isn't really too many I want or need other than like ghost or cosmic ghost rider and I didn't see them in the current incursion Crystal's.

It would be nice for an update to the incursion store with a reduced cost to the shards or an introduction of a full basic 6 star and also 6 star incursion Crystal's. But I'd be concerned about the cost of them.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

Usually Cyclopses. Cyclopsi?

Cyclopsoses
    Cyclopes
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Does anyone buy the limited pool incursion Crystal's? I'm curious if people use those to hunt for champs and how often or if most people just buy the basic crystals.

What are people's thoughts on the limited pool Crystal's?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Nada. Incursions suck. Sorry to be blunt. It is way tooooo time consuming and not worth the effort IMHO. I know many will disagree, but other than arena, incursions is my 2nd least favorite game mode. I haven't done an incursions run in 5 months and couldn't care less.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

I only buy the 6* shards…expensive but the 5* aren’t worth it for me. I’m new TB and have only 35 6*.

Same, just 6* shards
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Definetly 6* shards
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Joe fix its of every rarity
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    6* shards
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

6* shards. If OGSW or Wolverine was in an incursion crystal, I might spend them on that, but nearly always the 32K artifacts for 6* shards.

Dr. Zola

Just in case you weren’t aware - OG SWitch is currently in the 5* Nullify crystal :)