**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Goldblums quest

WTF KABAM this is completely ridiculous as a middling player trying to better himself to gain prestige and better characters this quest is impossible even when the top damage of an opponent is lower than your own they can still do top damage plus 30 to 40 percent more and kill you in under 12 hit combo. I think you should rethink the lines of code when you are just sucking all my revives and healing potions and using all 6 characters to compete against one opponent.

Comments

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You just need more practice and a better roster it will come in time this quest was very well put together from a higher tier players standpoint
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Unfortunately this quest was not made for you. You may collect some of the rewards however the real test is for end game players to test themselves. I too lost champions in less than 1” hits but I managed to beat it day 2 (as I was mid AQ and AW attack phase)
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    TDerbs wrote: »
    WTF KABAM this is completely ridiculous as a middling player trying to better himself to gain prestige and better characters this quest is impossible even when the top damage of an opponent is lower than your own they can still do top damage plus 30 to 40 percent more and kill you in under 12 hit combo. I think you should rethink the lines of code when you are just sucking all my revives and healing potions and using all 6 characters to compete against one opponent.

this quest aint 4 u then. Pretty simple
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I did the first 5 champs with my three star rogue. The life steal will allow your champ To restore health. My advice is to try a champ that can power control. Most fights were around 225 hits and it took several tries but I did it.

However, I blew a hell of a lot of units to kill Loki. Can't let that special 1 get you

Hope this helps