**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QOL Changes for future updates

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
1) scroll to reward when tapping on the solo / alliance event

2) show us sig level on the champions screen (or at least show it when I tap on the champion once)

3) give us an account switcher in game. some people have multiple accounts. make it easier to switch between them without signing out and back in every time

4) mastery profiles

5) if I tap on a member to kick, show their name in the confirmation popup so I don't have to second guess kicking the wrong person

6) give me the ability to turn off top-up offers. i will never buy a top-up offer. they just annoy me. I can't be the only one

7) let us filter the inventory by item type (sig stones, boosts, awakening gems, etc)

8) let us hide/archive items in inventory. i don't want to keep seeing modok labs randomizers and the name change token I will never use, or the act 6 boosts. especially with so many item types, the screen fills us fast

9) break apart the rank up filter on the champions screen into two. a) champs I can actually rank (blue arrow) and b) champs at max level that I can't rank yet (grey arrow)

those are just some ideas I had. What QOL changes would y'all like to see?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    10) More options when looking for a random Incursions partner
    10a) Don't put Incursions champs on cooldown if you don't make it past 3 zones with a random partner

11) Incremental mastery changes, i.e., let us recover points for individual masteries rather than whole sections. I know that gets problematic when recovering points for a mastery means that you don't have enough points to support other masteries, but I'm sure there's a way to do it.

12) Option to not show 3* crystal openings in the alliance feed

13) Automatically request help for arena champs rather than it being a manual process
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Add ability for leaders and officers to poke folks in other BGs in AQ and wars.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Mastery changes are not just QoL, they’re going to be a huge change as it’s one of the most fundamental aspects of gameplay. I hope they start showing us some work on that soon.