Options

Help please

Saeed1Saeed1 Posts: 6
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone,this is my first time on the forums.I have been doing these cosmic eclipse side quests and have done 5,quit 2.I would normally use a 2 lvl2 revives to finish the boss.I am doing epic.Can somebody tell me which is the easiest?.I am struggling very much and really want that awakening gem to use on my 5 star Aegon.I have linked my roster below anybody got any ideas on who to use against the bosses in cosmic eclipse so I can get the summoned symbiotic to r4.Thsj is my first time doubt if I’ll get a rely just selected general discussion.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,813 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Hi Saeed, welcome to the forums.

How about you try Hive 5 with Magneto and Symbiote Supreme?

Take Magneto for the first two fights against Thor and Cull Obsidian, because Magento will reduce the Ability Accuracy of #Metal champions, making the fights easier for you.

Take Symbiote Supreme against Red Goblin, the class advantage will work to your advantage in Epic difficulty.

How about you try that?
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I'm actually pretty jealous of your roster and your luck. Congrats on that.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    to start, what are you trying to get out the event? Shards? Upgrade materials? gold? or it doesnt matter you just want to complete
  • Options
    Saeed1Saeed1 Posts: 6
    it doesn't matter just want the awakening gem that I can use on any of my good champs. Got a ghost coming soon. Also already figured out magneto and Stealth Spidey work great on red goblin so life is good.
  • Options
    AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Bruh
  • Options
    You can’t do epic?!
  • Options
    I’m using 4* nick and omega on epic

Just do master
  • Options
    The venompool one is real easy tho+the red goblin one is not a challenge at…All