**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mags (Duped) or Cable (Unduped) to R3

OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hard decision, got big daddy apoc as a R3, both champs op, does Cable get a deacent dmg increase when R3?

Comments

• Options
    AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Why would anybody r3 cable lol
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Ancel said:

You're not aware of the synergy he has with Apocalypse, I take it?

OP: I only have those two champs as 5*s so take my advice with a bit of salt, but generally speaking I'd say that Mags probably needs the boost less than Cable does. Mags is so well-protected vs metal champions that I feel like he's a little more safe than Cable. Both rely on the same parry-heavy playstyle but Cable has nothing soaking up the damage the way Magneto has. As such, I'd probably go with Cable. You're also more likely to bring him into content since he'll go wherever Apocalypse goes, while Magneto is more of a niche champion (even if "anti-metal" is, admittedly, a pretty broad niche).
  • Options
    OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Ercarret said:

Ancel said:

You're not aware of the synergy he has with Apocalypse, I take it?

OP: I only have those two champs as 5*s so take my advice with a bit of salt, but generally speaking I'd say that Mags probably needs the boost less than Cable does. Mags is so well-protected vs metal champions that I feel like he's a little more safe than Cable. Both rely on the same parry-heavy playstyle but Cable has nothing soaking up the damage the way Magneto has. As such, I'd probably go with Cable. You're also more likely to bring him into content since he'll go wherever Apocalypse goes, while Magneto is more of a niche champion (even if "anti-metal" is, admittedly, a pretty broad niche).
    You got many good points there, thanks buddy! Yes, I did R3 Cable, NO regrets, he is just melting stuff that comes in his way ;)