**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forever Starts Now! Join the Eternals in a Battle for The Contest on Nov. 3!

13»

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I have a question: I've explored the side quest and decided to run the lowest difficulty again to get points for the solo event and it was counting the run as an explored quest for the solo objective, so I have now completed the heroic Cataclysm objective. Is this intentional? Can I claim the reward and do the same for all other difficulties if I need/want the rewards now or is it a bug?
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

The same here

I did only once more and it counted..stopped there cause it feels like a bug

It's is a bug but Kabam miike has said that they're not going to fix it.
  • Options
    MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    So you do 1st quest in 1st week, quests 1 and 2 in 2nd week, and so on... that is 1+2+3+4= 10 runs of (3+1)*4 opponents. Especially the 500% health paths are such a pain in the ass. The boss is quite difficult too. Tf does kabam think we are? jobless?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    MojoHater said:

So you do 1st quest in 1st week, quests 1 and 2 in 2nd week, and so on... that is 1+2+3+4= 10 runs of (3+1)*4 opponents. Especially the 500% health paths are such a pain in the ass. The boss is quite difficult too. Tf does kabam think we are? jobless?

What are you talking about? If you are talking about the weekly side quest it releases a new one each week, why would you have to redo the previous ones each week?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    MojoHater said:

The sidequest is very easy. Maybe legendary is a bit too hard for you? (No front)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Looks like the "World's End" solo event is giving the incorrect ammount of points, compared to what was shown in the video uploaded on youtube.

Currently is awarding 10 point per arena fight. Yet the video shows that it should award 25 points. Also, the video shows 2x more ways to get points towards the event, while we don't have that in the game
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Apologies for the confusion. 10 points per Arena fight is correct.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Difficult side quest and bad rewards, cool
  • Options
    Nihal_BNihal_B Posts: 11
    I’ve opened 5 5* ag crystals first 3 crystals are all science. Used two on torch and ham. Next 2 are tech. HAVE NO KNE TK ISE THEM ON. PLS GIVE ME WARLOCK KABAM
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Just wanted to say the event quest was well designed this month. Nodes were fun and bosses were tough but enjoyable. I liked that the node and champ combinations meant you had to understand the nodes and by changing your play style you could do crazy damage.

Only thing I would do to improve it is have the class node on all fights. They weren't on the boss which is normal but there were fights like terrax which didnt have them on.

Overall great job though.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This sidequest is poorly designed. The champs are overtuned, and when you have a game you acknowledge won’t function as intended, having shortened squads makes it frustrating.

Last month was 2 champs for 3 high PI champs. Now it’s worse because you force these 3-star backpacks to tag along on 2/3 paths.
  • Options
    Guardian shredded that apocalypse on legendary
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    This just gets worse every week.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    This time it’s really okay, I used torch and Guardian for the gated paths and for the middle one + magneto for weapon x. All rank 3 except magneto to be fair but it’s just a big apocalypse

R5s would work too :smile: