**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling T4CC

C'mon guys.. havent enough people hit thronebreaker and got R3 6* champs now?!

I have a stash of over 2000 T4CC crystals to open but there's literally no point because I'm ALWAYS stocked up on them and we can't sell them for a small amount of t5cc/gold.

Keeping T4CC locked behind a "no sell" wall artificially inflates the value of t5cc. I guess Devs are worried that if they allow selling T4CC they will have an influx of players who suddenly get R3 champs.

But in reality the only people with a huge quantity of t4cc crystals saved up are endgame players that already have a few R3 champs.

Personally I think it's a pretty crappy that even after all these years we STILL can't sell t4cc.
I'm sure there are others in the community who agree.

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I also have a plethora of T4b items, and would love to sell them and benefit from T5b items.

But that’s not how the game works. So I work hard and play the system how it’s designed, without moaning, and when I achieve my goal I’ll be far happier with my achievement, rather than having it half handed to me because I had to challenged the games design.
  • Options
    MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36

I also have a plethora of T4b items, and would love to sell them and benefit from T5b items.

But that’s not how the game works. So I work hard and play the system how it’s designed, without moaning, and when I achieve my goal I’ll be far happier with my achievement, rather than having it half handed to me because I had to challenged the games design.

Suggesting that I and others that want to actually have a use for their t4cc don't work hard? Bro I'm thronebreaker, 100% all variants, completed act 7 and currently working to 100% act 6.

Just because I want to actually put my t4cc to use rather than having a useless stack of thousands unopened crystals doesn't mean I don't play the game as intended. Plus even if we could sell them I suspect it would be a tiny amount of shards, like 100 or something.

Also if you believe that the locking the ability to sell one particular item for fear of accounts getting 1-2 more rank 3 6* characters is classed as "good game design" then you clearly have an incredibly low bar.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Majinbarn said:

Suggesting that I and others that want to actually have a use for their t4cc don't work hard? Bro I'm thronebreaker, 100% all variants, completed act 7 and currently working to 100% act 6.

Just because I want to actually put my t4cc to use rather than having a useless stack of thousands unopened crystals doesn't mean I don't play the game as intended. Plus even if we could sell them I suspect it would be a tiny amount of shards, like 100 or something.

Also if you believe that the locking the ability to sell one particular item for fear of accounts getting 1-2 more rank 3 6* characters is classed as "good game design" then you clearly have an incredibly low bar.
    Strange how you speech quoted something I didn’t even say, even though you followed on and quoted my comment. Lol

People just moaning and asking for changes to suit them is all this forum seems to be about these days.

The game designers, for now anyway, have specifically decided to not allow the selling of T4cc. Deal with it.
  • Options
    MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36

People just moaning and asking for changes to suit them is all this forum seems to be about these days.

The game designers, for now anyway, have specifically decided to not allow the selling of T4cc. Deal with it.

The same designers that haven't fixed the parry issues in over 6 months?
    Just because something is made by design doesn't mean said design is good. End of the day I'll still be playing mcoc even if they don't allow us to sell t4cc, I just hope they do in future.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I definitely think we should be able to sell T4CC for small amounts of T5CC and Gold. Does anyone recall if years ago we could? I feel like a while back (2+ years maybe) we could sell T4CC.... same as we can still sell T4BC today. Thanks all.
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    Back when the Legendary week event, they let you trade t4cc for 150 t5cc fragments if im not mistaken.