**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Almost 7 years and you never gave anything to F2P!!!

Meltdown123Meltdown123 Posts: 40
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Greetings kabam

For almost 7 years I haven't seen not one event where you celebrated or at least rewarded F2P. I'm one of this community and I'm an end game player with alot of R3s that I have worked hard for! And you guys bring about events where people who have much weaker roster than me can easily whale out and completely surpass me using actual money and no real effort (at least not as much as the F2P puts) this is really aggravating and I know this is game must have profits for it to continue to thrive, but at least give the hard working F2P community a break and honor them for a once a while.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown123Meltdown123 Posts: 40
    Again, I'm talking about honering only the F2P community. Not all the players. This community of players have to be celebrated once a while
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Reward F2P? You mean what we get for Clearing Content every month?

You say "you guys bring about events where people who have much weaker roster than me can easily whale out and completely surpass me using actual money and no real effort"
    But you want Free Stuff given to you which would be for No Real Effort?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Dec. 25 gifts, rocket scrapyard, mutant treasure hunt, other huge rewarding side events, recent deadpool offers that costed gold, gifting, etc have offered a lot for F2P players

Damn I miss Rocket's Scrapyard...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    No_oneuk said:

ItsDamien said:

Just when you think you’ve seen it all…

at least his name is pretty accurate i suppose lol
    Beat me to it 🙁
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

ItsDamien said:

I came here to say OP’s name checks out, but you beat me to it
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

ItsDamien said:

Beat me too it 🙁
    Beat meat to it
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    The F2P reward is getting countless hours of entertainment from a video game for free.

Congratulations, you have received your gift.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I agree.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

Dec. 25 gifts, rocket scrapyard, mutant treasure hunt, other huge rewarding side events, recent deadpool offers that costed gold, gifting, etc have offered a lot for F2P players

Damn I miss Rocket's Scrapyard...
    That was the one with mastery cores right?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Greetings kabam

For almost 7 years I haven't seen not one event where you celebrated or at least rewarded F2P. I'm one of this community and I'm an end game player with alot of R3s that I have worked hard for! And you guys bring about events where people who have much weaker roster than me can easily whale out and completely surpass me using actual money and no real effort (at least not as much as the F2P puts) this is really aggravating and I know this is game must have profits for it to continue to thrive, but at least give the hard working F2P community a break and honor them for a once a while.

F2P get-
    A game that's free to play.
    Monthly/weekly calendars.
    Christmas and anniversary calendars and events.
    All the free content your little heart desires.

What do you want them to do exactly? I am really wondering what you're expectation is in how exactly they should "honor" you.

Have you sent this message to Elon Musk asking him to honor anyone who doesn't work but wants to have the same things that people with jobs have that they paid with their hard earned money?

Have you done this to a Bugatti owner asking them for a free car because you don't have one?

This whole post needs to be deleted.
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

Again, I'm talking about honering only the F2P community. Not all the players. This community of players have to be celebrated once a while

I'd probably think that the whales and people who spend money on the game have kept it advert free for 7 years that would be reward enough for anyone
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Greetings kabam

F2P get-
    A game that's free to play.
    Monthly/weekly calendars.
    Christmas and anniversary calendars and events.
    All the free content your little heart desires.

What do you want them to do exactly? I am really wondering what you're expectation is in how exactly they should "honor" you.

Have you sent this message to Elon Musk asking him to honor anyone who doesn't work but wants to have the same things that people with jobs have that they paid with their hard earned money?

Have you done this to a Bugatti owner asking them for a free car because you don't have one?

This whole post needs to be deleted.
    That's not enough. OP wants something only F2P get and spenders are paywalled because they spend. Because reasons....
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    This is a beautiful wind-up. OP started a new account just to post this and reel in as many posters as he could. Always good to have some light humour in these trying and frustrating times in the game.

You, my good man, are a treasure to your community.

*slow claps*
This discussion has been closed.