**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs bugs bugs

Any plans to send us more personal questing items? Because of the bugs in the game I'm going through all of my items for personal questing. Every other fight crashes, I can't Parry at the beginning of the fights or else I get wrecked, special attacks that are supposed to cause a ton of damage aren't causing the correct amount of damage, champions are coming out of my special three attacks before I am and killing me because I can't move, persistent charges sometimes work, oh and let's not forget the bug where you enter the fight and immediately it says you're knocked out. Personally I've spent over 2,000 units today dealing with these bugs trying to knock out the monthly content. I'm not getting these units back but the game isn't fixed so I have no choice to deal with the bugs. This game is borderline unplayable and you keep giving us stuff for the AQ and War but we haven't gotten anything for personal content in a month or more. Would be nice. 😁

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If u spent 2k units dealing with monthly eq u r doing the wrong difficulty...