**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Total garbage (UAC)

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
Kabam has nerf this crystal for sure. It's a fact. U can't tell me no. When this crystal first came out, I was dropping ridiculous amount of units. But now, i can't drop a single unit to save my life. 150k bc and nothing but gold.

d4g2ytr6sdhr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Totally agree. Gold can only do so much, it's lunacy that there are more gold in a crystal of this prestige than other items. Kabam is weird in identifying customers demand. Then again they wanna get us buy units for occasional decent deals, sadly even the deals seem like they were made by clueless people.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    All these new crystals are hot the first day or so when they first come out to get you hooked then the drop rates fall. Our alliance has pretty much all gone back to regular arena crystals because you end up with more almost all the time.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I just opened 300k worth and got all gold, definitely not opening any more of them
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I stopped opening them crystals when it became clear there was no punisher in them.
    He may have been added now but the drop rates are total garbage, the standard arena crystals are better.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I got the 4* punisher twice. But yes the units are brutal. And I've opened 2m worth
  • Options
    Never_Give_UpNever_Give_Up Posts: 36
    They are a profit driven company. You would do the same if you're in their shoes. They set the rules.
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    The drop rates are the same it about volume we're as before 1 mil BC would get 500 Crystal now you only get 100. Which drastically different in drop rates.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I guess the lesson here is be careful what you ask for...kabam may get it wrong.