**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side question design rant

I was a regular player till June 2021. For personal reasons I couldn’t play the game regularly after that, so for the time being I wanted to play casually. I am not even in the alliance right now.
So rewards are not my main concern,but I wanted to have fun by playing at my available time. But this is the first time I haven’t been abled to even enter the side quest. What's the requirement? In the previous occasions when we had to use certain champions, we were presented with a 3* rarity of that Champions. But I didn’t receive any this time. If a casual side event entry was dependent on spending arena times,then it was a very stupid design.
I am specially hurt by the fact that Knull was one of my most wanted champions in the contest.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

For one, Knull wasn’t given to people, anti venom was. Secondly, If you want to do this months side quest then you have to do the quest chain in your special objectives tab. Do any difficulty will unlock the new champion and new quest chain. It’s not that difficult to do the easiest difficulty but it requires a fair amount of easy fights. Trying to start the October side quest when there is only a couple of days left then being upset you can’t get it done is asking a lot,

OP asking for a fun side quest he can access easily doesn’t seem like too much to ask.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Stop complaining and just do what everybody does to access this month's side quests.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    1) you need to do september objectives in order to get Anti-Venom and access to this month side EQ. Any difficulty of the sep objectives (special objectives, they are still available) will suffice, so just autoplay the beginner one

2) You dont get Knull for free. Grind the arena for the 3*, 2 Mil pts is super easy to do. Matter of 2 hrs of playtime.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So u dont care about the rewards but u wanna do a side quest that has as goals rewards?.. 🤔