**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole Man bug?

MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
Mole Man’s abilities state that he is able to block unblockable attacks when he has at least 1 monster mass, and if there are at least 3 points in the stand your ground mastery. I have 4 points in stand your ground and this happened. In the SQ, the 6* shard reward one, I believe it’s the 3rd quest.

Note, I just used him on the drax before the boss and he was able to block it. Not sure what’s up. I was holding block, I didn’t let go of it or anything like that. I just held down block but my block got broken. The spider man has no additional ability accuracy node that applies here, or anything to do with stopping my ability to block unblockable attacks. I’d also like to note that this doesn’t happen all the time, however it DOES happen almost every time with special attacks. Seems like a bug, if not, a very weird interaction perhaps.

Comments

• Options
    Here is the one with drax. You can see I’m able to block that Unblockable hit with no issues. I’ll record another one with spidey to show that it’s never consistently working or not working.

• Options
    Two more examples. One basic attack again and one special attack.

Just trying to give as much information as possible, because I really do think this is a bug. I’m familiar with the nodes of the boss, his abilities and mole man’s abilities and how they work, and there’s no red flags from any interaction from what I’m seeing.

• Options