**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a thought

randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What if to fix cap and cap ww2 his crit rate would be equal to his block prof and he could block unblockables and deal double damage to stunned opponents I mean he would become useful still not great but better
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    IMO, I’d rather they fully redo their kits to make them unique rather than just add some stuff
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    what’s really weird is they took out the only decent thing about OG Cap (his sig) and then made CAWWII

Then they also got rid of all his fatigues and made him somehow a barebones version of OG Cap
  • Ya I would love a new kit but I mean not enough people seem to care cap fans love infinity war I feel like all the first year Champs need a redo
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

what’s really weird is they took out the only decent thing about OG Cap (his sig) and then made CAWWII

Then they also got rid of all his fatigues and made him somehow a barebones version of OG Cap

WW2 is way better than OG tho... not good in the current game, but he got left in the dust of better champs, while OG was never part of the competition.