**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove passive AI from the game

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
The game is repetitive, every month the event missions are the same, every month we do the same alliance mission on the same paths, with the same nodes, against the same opponents, the arena is repetitive, the rewards are absolutely irrelevant for endgame players, with the exception of acts.
That said, I've been playing this for 6-7 years and I really don't want to get into a fight and spend 1 minute trying to get my enemy to drop a special. I have to play AQ in order to play in master level alliance and the AQ reward is pathetic.
It happens on Map 7 with Kingpin, Moon Knight, Youndu, what's the point of that? I already have to do something I don't like and I still have to waste time trying to make the AI ​​work.
The same goes for the arena, isn't it repetitive and boring enough that we have to spend more than 30 seconds in a fight trying to make the AI ​​drop a special?
Let the AI ​​function normally, unless a node says it will fight more aggressively or passively.

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    You say you have to run high level aq but the rewards are pathetic, then why bother? Run an easier map if the rewards make no difference. If all the champions just had their AI cranked up then the game would just made more monotonous, you could just infinitely back dash intercept and bait specials, there would be less challenge to the game. You say the game is monotonous because you run the same line in aq, why not ask leadership to run a different one? Mix things up a bit. I agree it would be nice if it was a little easier to bait specials out but just removing passive AI wouldn’t be good for the game in the long run.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Just did the cav EQ degen path 3.2, with this particular problem, it was NOT Fun At All. First time I use two team revives because I can't bait specials
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I’m curious as to what causes the disparity between the passive AI. It’s not something that’s particularly been an issue for me at least recently, and yet other people do seem to have it. Could it be an iOS vs Android issue, or a device specific issue? I genuinely don’t know.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Passive AI is the most annoying piece of utility on every defender.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    You want kabam to remove mordo from the game?
  • ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    I can't figure if im just really bad at the game or the enemies are just that hard, every month its tedious fights, and to be honest I having a hard time finding the game fun anymore. I believe in a challenge for games but when its starts feeling like a job, its not fun. Im only cavalier and only been playing a year, but I'm getting burnt out these crazy difficult side quest specially when side quest are the only form of rank up materials and shards to expand my roster. Other then paying for offers, which are 99 percent of the time overpriced or IMO not worth it. idk, might have just move on to a different game. Will see i guess.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Passive AI I agree with. This month especially the AI seems to never want to throw a special.

Everything else I don't.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    My comment was deleted (?) so I’ll just agree with the fact that specials are way too hard to bait lately
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Both the Showdown and the current state of the game with regards to specials just say the same thing:
    We need 6 Star Magic.