**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why isn’t more attention being paid to the glory store?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Let’s say you became Thronebreaker in 2020. You’ve probably got 10+ r3 champs, considering that I’ve managed that with minimal spending and only running heroic/master map6 and gold2 war.

Did you realize that you pay the exact same price for t5b as someone who became uncollected yesterday?

Considering that a great 6-star pull requires 7 of them plus piles of other resources, it seems like we were due for TB players to get 9000 or 11250 frags, or for a price drop to the 600-700 range.

Furthermore, t5cc are coming to players in bunches (including in AQ rewards next month) but the only purchase option is a single random 5% at an inflated price?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Pss pss pss
    I don't know why but I have started hoarding glory.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    TB and veterans Cavaliers are on the same boat. To increase the gap between them is not a good idea, as the Cavaliers are important in the balance of the game. They also have a lot of 6* (even if it is generally less than a TB).
    The real difference is that TB are able to buy a crystal of t5cc shards in the glory store. Nothing for Cavs (and some of them are blocked because of no 6r3).

I precise : I am TB.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    + T4CC Selectors needed so much. You need 15 T4CC to rank up a 6 star champion from rank 1 to 3.
    Here is an example from experience ;
    - I got 6* CGR months ago and took him straight to rank 3. After a really short while I managed to pull 5* Hercules and duped my 6* Phoenix for prestige at the time. Let's say I had 20 T4 Cosmic in the beginning. First I spent 15 for CGR and I had 5 catalyst left. I still needed 11 more for Hercules and 15 more for Phoenix. That means I needed 21 T4 Cosmic catalysts. What happened ? u might ask. I only ranked up Hercules and stopped wasting T4CC crystals for cosmic catalyst hunt cause it made other catalyst overflowed.

We just need selectors in glory store , maybe limited by 2 or 3 but we need them.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Kabam announced Glory Store update will come approximately mid-season of the next AQ update.

Timeframe for Glory Store update.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    the game is too busy dying for glory to matter atm xD
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Unless the glory store updates, the odds of having being maxed out on glory when we get them given to us during compensations is high. Happened to me when we were getting glory sent out in mail.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    No way they'll do 25% of a T5cc, 10% at the most, they won't give that easily something that's still the reward for end player content (even if it's a selector in that case)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    T5b is the limiting factor for all rankups for me, except for ISO ofc
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

No way they'll do 25% of a T5cc, 10% at the most, they won't give that easily something that's still the reward for end player content (even if it's a selector in that case)

I don’t think anyone suggested this, though I absolutely could’ve missed it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    2StarKing said:

Kabam announced Glory Store update will come approximately mid-season of the next AQ update.

Timeframe for Glory Store update.

Yes, I’m fully aware. And that’s nonsense. It’s dated (t5cc) and inequitable (t5b) at the moment.

I went back and looked, and seasons 5, 6, 7 and 8 all featured glory store updates. Many mid season updates did as well, though I didn’t check them as religiously.

These seasons usually run 8-9 months, so telling me there’s an update coming around March doesn’t exactly raise a flagpole.

Edit: I couldn’t find info for season 5 mid season, but there were updates for 6, 6.5, 7, 8, and 8.5. These things come along every 4-6 months. The t5b system in 8.5 was busted on day 1 and it’s worse now. The t5cc pricing was fine then but dated now. The t5cc limit was questionable then and indefensible now.