**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

thoughts on sersi, ikarus and the buffs?

DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
Their abilities just popped up.
IMO Ikarus is just average whereas sersi is quite good.

Now, the buffs

Karnak is useable now.
With 4 furies the sp 2 does a load of damage.
The instant bleed is also really good for some situations.
The true strike is also quite long.
overall a really good buff.
ideal rotation is just sp2- heavy, sp2-heavy
his awakened ability is really good in certain situations.

Nebula is pretty much the same
The time to get charges is faster but the block damage recieved is still too much.
Her sp3 is the way to go now.
ideal rotation is to launch sp3 and just spam attacks until sp2.

what are your opinions on the 2 new champs and the buffs?

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    not surprised ikarus is average. hes basically marvels superman (the way they show him off to be) so that means mcoc dud
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

hes basically marvels superman

Hyperion: What am I, chopped liver?
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Karnak is better, his damage has increased quite a bit. You need to heavy intercept or punish specials with heavies as often as possible to keep the passive furies from his sp2 up without losing focus charges. If you can get three furies up with 3 focus charges, you’re doing great damage. His sig is helpful, too. I like the power gain from hitting into blocks, it makes Karnak a really aggressive champ to use.

Nebula is better, as well. The Guardian/storm/etc. synergy is key to extend her shock’s damage & duration, as it pauses shocks when you get an amp charge. Race to SP3, parry to place 20 shocks, then get to sp2. If you get to 20 amp charges before the sp2, parry again (you can keep more of the shocks from falling off). I got to her sp2 a few times with 30+ shocks on WS, and he melted.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Been trying Nebula a bit. She seems really good. Her ramp up is faster, easier and safer. It seems like her sp3 is the way to go and then rush up to sp2. She really does benefit from the awakened ability but not to the point where she's bad unawakened. Over all, I'm happy with her.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

hes basically marvels superman

Hyperion: What am I, chopped liver?
    Fair point - Ikarus is marvel cinematic universes superman.