**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rol farming

Just wondering. Done about 30 fights. Never got one team potion. I understand rng. But has anybody received one after update. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Got like 4 of them today. It's just rng
  • Options
    ProjectileProjectile Posts: 25
    Ok thanks.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    If you don't get any potion in the first two fights
    Restart the game

~ITNT
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Just wondering. Done about 30 fights. Never got one team potion. I understand rng. But has anybody received one after update. Thanks.

I just did about 25 ROL WS fights also and got 15 single potions but no team potions. I have never had so many fights with no team potion. Sometimes before today I have gotten both a single and a team but never had more than 7 or 8 single potions in inventory without a team one interspersed. Not saying there is anything that was changed but I do see what the OP is saying. I will keep farming and hopefully start getting some team ones again.
  • Options
    ProjectileProjectile Posts: 25
    Crine60 said:

I just did about 25 ROL WS fights also and got 15 single potions but no team potions. I have never had so many fights with no team potion. Sometimes before today I have gotten both a single and a team but never had more than 7 or 8 single potions in inventory without a team one interspersed. Not saying there is anything that was changed but I do see what the OP is saying. I will keep farming and hopefully start getting some team ones again.
    This. Thank you.