**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

single arena lock out

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
There have been several times that I feel pretty sure I was dinged for using an exploit without realizing it was considered an exploit. I decided that grinding deep in the 4 star arena served no purpose. So I began splitting my time between the 3 star and 4 star arenas to build crystals faster. Then suddenly (even though I was well into a win in the 3 ☆ arena) I kept getting the rank below the featured champ. If that is in fact why I did not get the 3 star champs then shame on you kabam! If you don't want us to play multiple arenas why not Lock all the remaining arenas once a player picks and starts one. Lock the other arenas...don't dump enough champions on me I can play all 4 arenas and then ding me for it. In fact locking the arenas would maybe change the landscape at the top of the leaderboard. If they decide they entered the wrong arena...oh well gotta wait till next time.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    We are limited to one quest...why not one arena? Or don't consider multiple arenas an exploit...
    Consider them strategies...
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You can win all the arenas if you score high enough. I have won the feature and three star at the same time
    Yes me too but add the t4 basic to that and suddenly no 3 star.
    I have played to nearly 2 mil in the 3, 3 plus in the 4 star, and 1.1 up in the cat arena at the same time. And as long as I don't get the t4 I get the 3.
    It appears when I get both the kabam crew things it's too much.
    So straight up maybe I am wrong, but a patern seems to have emerged and I curious as to why.
  • Anybody locked out of arenas. Trying to join but said I’ve already got a team in place. So won’t let me advance. 4* Angela arena that is. Only just achieved 800k but was starting to grind. Sunday best day
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    So, if I understand correctly, because you can't score at the same time T4B AND 4* champion AND 3* champion, everybody should be forced to do only one arena ?

When I do the T4B, I know my score in 4* will be lower and I might go down one milestone, so what ?
    I haven't had that happen I just haven't collect the lowest prize (the 3 star) whe I run all three arenas even though I am pretty sure I hit the win... (cause is I want them I always do)
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    You do know that the results of the arenas can be found on the net, right ?
    The fact that you are "sure" you hit the win is very different than actually hitting the win.

Another thing you might want to consider, is, I don't know how long you have been playing, but you might have changed arena bracket, and hence, need to score a lot more to get the prizes (again I don't know, I just suggest this could be an explanation)
  • Thanks kabam. Arena problem sorted
    No. Wow so extreme. But yeah don't think it should be considered an exploit I only miss the 3 if I get the t4 basic. So that indicates to me that it may be considered that I am using some sort of exploit...which I am not to my knowledge. So my point is lock them or don't consider triple wins an exploit.
    If I put up 13 million in all 3 then maybe there is something to question....
    So what I am saying is that if they consider it an exploit then maybe they should lock the arenas after you choose one...exploit elimimated...that's all I am saying.
    Don't just arbitrarily decide you aren't awarding me something because I have won too much.
    So I guess that is really my question. Is winning decent awards in 3 arenas at once considered an exploit or not?
    But I don't think it should be considered and exploit and I really don't want locked arenas..but if one...then the other...
    At least save us from grinding for nothing.
    Ultimately I bring this up because I have throughly tested the patern. Each time playing deeper into the 3 star arena to try and make sure I am deep enough. And let's be honest this game is nothing if not predictable. So I know when I have played to a win. If I hit the t4 and stop I end up one rank below the 3 star champ. Sans t4 basic I can play a lot less deep and win the 3. So the patern is there and verified now I want to understand why. I waited a very long time to even bring it up in this hostile environment.