**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New update and broken dex on iphone

KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just updated the game and my dex feels as broken as ever. Have an iphone 12 pro. Anyone else feel this?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    it is an iPhone-only problem.
    Dex/Parry bug is not supposed to be fixed until 2022.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    >iPhone

Found your problem
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★
    I agree! This new update has my game far harder!! This is totally BS!!!! Can’t even do hard levels because of hard ass nodes that require dex but wait we can’t dex or parry right! And on top of that block isn’t working right!!!! Every time I hit block my champs are dashing forward! If your going to make hard content that’s fine but please think of this phone issue players are experiencing. This is so wrong that Kabam was careless when making the legendary content! BS if you ask me! Oh wait just spend money right.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★
    What really makes me mad is this is not fixed and if we want to do the hard content we have to spend a lot of units, or just don’t do the content or lose out on the opportunities. Then they give those weekly gifts that do nothing nor are compatible to the loses we actually take doing harder content. Like for instance they put mix master node on symbiote spider man with the game broken! That there should show you how they just want our money and how careless they are!! Like come on now Kabam!
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    The timing on these two functions are just off and I use an iPad Pro. Not only dex, but I’m spontaneous able to combo into heavy with Wasp. Also anytime I try to heavy charge with Ægon he doesn’t rptrigger the unstoppable on time and I always get beat. I’m not sure if anyone also noticed this with Ægon and Wasp.