**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Four Star Starlord in LOL vs Five Stars

So I just opened a four star Starlord and I'm trying to figure out whether to invest in him or not. I could awaken him once I finish act 4 and dump all my sig stones in him so I can take him into the labyrinth. I'm willing to do that, but I don't want to do that if it's just better to use a rank 4 five star (my AOU Vision would be better utility to put resources in). Currently my only five star is a captain marvel.

1. Should I invest in Starlord or hold off until I get a great five star that's better for LOL?
2. Which five stars at rank 4 are better for LOL than a maxed out four star Starlord (other than five star Starlord)?

Thanks.

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    You should hold off on LoL if you only just beat act 4.. that being said, SL is usually cheaper than most 5* options, even as a 4*. A 5* CM at 455 would do slightly worse, but if you think that she'd a better option, go for it.
  • Thanks, that's helpful. I'm not planning on doing LoL anytime soon, I'm just trying to plan ahead. I don't want to pour all my sig stones into a four star Starlord if it's better to just use a 5*.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Use your sig stones and awakening gem on those champs which are not available in 5*s and are not coming in 5*s soon . These are sw wolvie etc even 4* sw does wonder which many of the 5*s cant do
  • That sounds like good advice. I'm struggling to find a list of champions that aren't coming in 5* anytime soon, do you know where to find it?
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    @Orthodox86 no bro didnt have it most god tier champs vision sw wolverine . These are the champs which are most worth to use awakening gem
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Maybe Gwenpool
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Is your captain marvel duped? The problem with a 4* SL is the short engage timer, but he's still a great investment imo