**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Netflix Daredevil

I just got a 4 star Netflix Daredevil is he any good? I heard that he is garbage, is that true? Did i get kabamed? What are your thoughts on Netflix Daredevil?

Comments

• Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    he isnt the worst thing you could have got but he isnt anything super special
  • Options
    JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    I like him quite a bit, he can bug sometimes when you try to attack after the opponent's heavy attack, but besides that he can do some decent damage and stun, perfect block also helps quite a bit.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    If you don't have it already, you will want to invest in parry, since it will let you stack more armor breaks with him, similar to Thor, except you have to hit the stunned enemy to get the armor break and not just stun.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    sucks, very useless, almost a shame to pick it
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Ignore the guy above!

You can easily make NFDD work for you. The question 'is he worth it' entirely depends on your other champs, and position in the game.

He's tough, resilient, he's got a bit of evade-ability, and a good perfect block. He can stack armour breaks endlessly (I often get 8-10), so add in masteries like Parry, Pacify, Petrify and Despair; and he can do some serious harm.

In short: Unawakened he's better than original Daredevil, but if they're awakened, the original takes the crown.

If only his 'World on Fire' ability increased his evade as well as his crit rate (hint to mods...)
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Honestly I'd be happy if World on Fire either stacked with each separate debuff or lasted as long as a debuff was active.
  • Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    I think that Netflix's DD is bad but not the worst
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's not bad. Depends on where you are at in the game. He suffers in comparison to OG DD but if you have a limited roster he can be helpful. He's sort of a bruiser type of champ, he's sort of tanky. Doesn't need to be duped to get use out of him. I wouldn't take him past r4. I'd say r3 him and see what you think. I know people who love him but he's not for me. I love OG DD though.