**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5* Doom or 6* Sorcerer Supreme

GhostPoolSpiderGhostPoolSpider Posts: 26
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 6* Sorcerer supreme R1 and a 5* R5 doom, both are great champs but should I invest in sorcerer supreme?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    It says you have rank1 6* Sorcerer Supreme to rank2 and rank5 5* Doom.. either you type wrong or my perception is skewed.. rank4 5* Doom to rank5 might be what you intended to write.. we all get those occasional brain farts..
    The game is slowly progressing towards 6* rank2 rank3 and rank4 if you are whaling and are elite player.. if your f2p (free to play) and occasionally spend on special occasions.. then it is going to be hard to acquire rank up resources..
    I rank5 5* Doom sig200 and rank2 6* Doom (undupe). 6* have higher health pool and adrenaline to help regen a bit health.. there is no wrong answer here.. rank up who you like to play.. Doom is still one of the more desirable mystic champion and few have shock and armor break immunity..
    While Sorcerer Supreme might not immediately give you what Doom can, she is very sustainable and useful.. NOT suicide friendly thou.. if you play smart and safe.. you can win fight with almost perfect health.
  • psp742 said:

It says you have rank1 6* Sorcerer Supreme to rank2 and rank5 5* Doom.. either you type wrong or my perception is skewed.. rank4 5* Doom to rank5 might be what you intended to write.. we all get those occasional brain farts..
    The game is slowly progressing towards 6* rank2 rank3 and rank4 if you are whaling and are elite player.. if your f2p (free to play) and occasionally spend on special occasions.. then it is going to be hard to acquire rank up resources..
    I rank5 5* Doom sig200 and rank2 6* Doom (undupe). 6* have higher health pool and adrenaline to help regen a bit health.. there is no wrong answer here.. rank up who you like to play.. Doom is still one of the more desirable mystic champion and few have shock and armor break immunity..
    While Sorcerer Supreme might not immediately give you what Doom can, she is very sustainable and useful.. NOT suicide friendly thou.. if you play smart and safe.. you can win fight with almost perfect health.

what I meant was i have a max 5* doom and a R1 6* sorcerer supreme
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I don’t understand the post! Lol
    You have a maxed 5* Doom, so you can’t spend anymore resources on ranking him. So if your 6* R1’s Sorcerer Supreme is your next best option, what is the question?
  • I don’t understand the post! Lol
    You have a maxed 5* Doom, so you can’t spend anymore resources on ranking him. So if your 6* R1’s Sorcerer Supreme is your next best option, what is the question?

Lmao sorry, what i mean is like is she a good investment for content