**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Time out in AQ when fighting for the second time [VISUAL BUG]

BlueggBluegg Posts: 18
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, I found a bug where when going in for a second attempt the match times out immediately. The only way to stop this is to tap back which exits to the home screen rather than taking you back to the map.

This happens on the boss and a lane defender.

Presume it’s something to do with the beta post fight screen.

Video here - https://streamable.com/94mjrk
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 255
    Agreed, Have the same issue, time out right after entering the fight
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,246
    Hey there,

This is the result of a bug related to the Beta Feature. What's happening here is that instead of going back to the Map after a defeat (like it should in AW and AQ), it's trying to jump back to the Pre-Fight screen (like it does in regular quests). If you try and go into the fight again, it's giving an error that comes up as a Timeout, though there is no health penalty or anything involved.

We're working on a fix for this issue, but luckily, this is only a visual issue and not a real timeout. You can disable the beta feature in the settings menu if you'd like as well.
  • Options
    BlueggBluegg Posts: 18
    Thanks @Kabam Miike, I thought that would be the case. I’ve turned it off for now due to the arena bug, although the post fight screen upgrade is great so look forward to seeing it fixed.