Doubt about Cable

PtkVascoPtkVasco Member Posts: 161
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi folks, I have a doubt about Cable….
He is worthy only with the Apocalipse synergy or he needs to be a horserman?
I really enjoy to play with Cable and Apocalipse together, but I dont like do use horserman because apocalipse is a monster with 4 charges.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PtkVascoPtkVasco Member Posts: 161

Cable is a meme without that synergy.

I know this, I only want to know if Cable need to be a horserman or only the synergy is enough.

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Definitely just needs the synergy. If he’s a horseman though he’s very fun on biohazard or caltrops because you can just keep that degen up from the bleed and heal from it

PtkVasco said:

I know this, I only want to know if Cable need to be a horserman or only the synergy is enough.

synergy is enough for him to become a damage monster?
    Yes, he needs to be a horserman to become a damage monster?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    PtkVasco said:

PtkVasco said:

synergy is enough for him to become a damage monster?
    Yes, he needs to be a horserman to become a damage monster?
    He does not. All he needs is the synergy unless it's a situation where you need the bleed resistance specifically like the mentioned biohazard or caltrops
    Thanks guys!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    No, Cable doesn’t need the horseman ability, but he does need to be paired with Apocalypse to be useful. You can stack your degen debuffs with each parry heavy.
  • LaborLabor Member Posts: 27
    So n aq I use bishop cable n apocalypse the past couple months cable doesn’t regenerate so what happened to him still a beast but after a bottom to top run he doesn’t regenerate anymore just wondering y
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    I used apoc and cable all the time. Rarely do I ever make him a horseman. Both of them are great just from synergy.
  • EtherealityEthereality Member Posts: 685 ★★★
    Since you're all talking about Cable already, I also have a doubt about him but it's not whether he needs horsemanship or not ( I know just the synergy is enough).

My question is, does he need to be Awakened? Is it just lightly beneficial (kinda just good to have but no game changer) or is it a must? And if it's good to have, does it need high sig? Is he worth a mutant gem or at least mutant sig stones?

Since you're all talking about Cable already, I also have a doubt about him but it's not whether he needs horsemanship or not ( I know just the synergy is enough).

My question is, does he need to be Awakened? Is it just lightly beneficial (kinda just good to have but no game changer) or is it a must? And if it's good to have, does it need high sig? Is he worth a mutant gem or at least mutant sig stones?

In my opinion he does not need to be awakened