**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.3 100% Done as FTP and Brag Post on Pulls

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Finally Completing Act 7.3 100% and my Choice from Nexus
1) Punisher 99 - Havok- Psylocke
2) Prof X - Jabari Panther- Spidergwen
Followed by 10k 6* crystal Shard's..

Human Torch
And special Thanks to @BitterSteel for the wonderful guide he posted here along with @DemenXC and @Mcocnoob for you tube guides...

Comments

• Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 ★★
    Just explored chapter 5 today.chapter 6 next week.but grats man
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Damn those are some insanely good pulls. I like to see big efforts being rewarded.

Now the question: who goes up first, Prof X or Havok?
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Wow those pulls made the journey worth it that's for sure! Congrats!
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Damn those are some insanely good pulls. I like to see big efforts being rewarded.

@Kerneas I recently ranked up AA to r3 and already had a sunspot at r3 .. so prof x will be next but before that I have fully formed t5cc skill , science and cosmic champ's to rank up and my options are
    Cosmic - duped King Groot
    Science debating between void Dupe sigs 170 or undupe HT now that I have him
    Skill .. not sure whether to r3 Undupe falcon still thinking on it.. any suggestions are welcome
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Kerneas said:

@Kerneas I recently ranked up AA to r3 and already had a sunspot at r3 .. so prof x will be next but before that I have fully formed t5cc skill , science and cosmic champ's to rank up and my options are
    Cosmic - duped King Groot
    Science debating between void Dupe sigs 170 or undupe HT now that I have him
    Skill .. not sure whether to r3 Undupe falcon still thinking on it.. any suggestions are welcome
    My roster is much less developed than yours, however I do have a r3 Falcon dupped. I had used him a lot before I got him dupped and I've gotta say the dupp isn't really necessary. The extra critrate isn't noticable until sig 50, then it is slightly visible. The extra second or two on Lock On are nice for non-science opponents, but from my experience it isn't much ofa limitation, because passive AI + baiting specials usually eats a fair portion of the Lock On and the extra duration doesn't make a difference.

As for Void vs HT, it depends on your preference. I have Void r5 5* sig 200 and use him very very often. He is my universal passive damage dealer and heal reversal champ. So imho, the question you should ask yourself is "Do I need a champ for passive damage without touching the opponent?" Another aspect is that HT is op mystic buster (among other things), so if you have troubles with some mystics you encounter very often in AW for ex, then HT over Void. I personally like how "safe" Void is, bcs of the healthpool and slower approach to fights, that allows for more control and focus on nodes and stuff, while the passive damage steadily deletes the opponent's HP.

Unfortunately I can't judge how good/bad KG is, mine is only 5* r2 and is towards the end of my rankup queue.