**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I loved this pools event

Honestly The Boss Rush was'nt hard that was a free 5 star and on top of that arena and now the solo event are free units and before cyber monday it is a treat

Comments

• Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83

but like… why not just release these on the same day

Agreed
  • Options
  • Options
    kLoWnkLoWn Posts: 14
    Am confused, i 100% boss rush do you have to do it again for anime quest to show up?
  • Options
    kLoWn said:

Am confused, i 100% boss rush do you have to do it again for anime quest to show up?

kLoWn said:

There isnt any anime quest you have to do the boss rush again for points
  • Options
    kLoWnkLoWn Posts: 14
    Thanks for clarifying, have a good day 🤙🏻
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I don’t know. Given that almost everything that they dropped at the beginning of the week went South, bugged out, or has just been fully reversed I’ll take a few timing errors on content that actually worked.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    I got only 660 units from all.lol.happy tho
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    What are counters for boss rush lol
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    No comment

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    From arena milestone crystals got 930 units. From one arena rank rewards crystal got 250 units. From boss rush solo milestones crystals again got 930 units. 2110 free units!!!
  • Options

If you’re only interested in the Deadpool points you don’t even need to beat the boss rush. You just need to beat 12 fights, which can be the first fight done 12 times, as there are unlimited entries. I find the Howard the duck fight easier than war machine as they have kinetic transference, and it’s easier to dex Howard’s SP one, and it has fewer hits if you’re blocking. You’re better off taking in a champ with ready access to shock like doom, nebula, BWDO as shock prevents them from going unblockable after they fire a special. You have a chance to apply shock anyways in the fight based on nodes, but this makes it a lot easier.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

If you’re only interested in the Deadpool points you don’t even need to beat the boss rush. You just need to beat 12 fights, which can be the first fight done 12 times, as there are unlimited entries. I find the Howard the duck fight easier than war machine as they have kinetic transference, and it’s easier to dex Howard’s SP one, and it has fewer hits if you’re blocking. You’re better off taking in a champ with ready access to shock like doom, nebula, BWDO as shock prevents them from going unblockable after they fire a special. You have a chance to apply shock anyways in the fight based on nodes, but this makes it a lot easier.
    Thanks for the tip, doing 1 fight over 12 times way easier lol
  • Options

Lovejoy72 said:

Thanks for the tip, doing 1 fight over 12 times way easier lol
    My only other advice is to remember that everything but the boss himself changes every time you enter the event. If you decide that you want to try to continue past the first fight, I would consider restarting until you have Diablo on the bottom instead of Ebony Maw. Diablo is still more or less a chump on defence. And Maw is not. Unless you’re a very different player than I am and have him figured out.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

.. damn!
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I already had this arm 😭
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    So if I do this event ten times I'll get ten times the points of one completion? The rules for the rank rewards are far from clear...
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I was confused at this at first, but I realized it was so the arena and solo event didnt overlap so you could do both.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I figure the Legs are life laughing at me for spending 5k on them. XD
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

So if I do this event ten times I'll get ten times the points of one completion? The rules for the rank rewards are far from clear...

Every Fight is 1 Point. Every Completion is 6. 12 per round.
  • Options
    So yes, the more you run it, the more Points you earn towards Ranking.
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Ya this event was a bit diff but really paid off. Love it :)

• Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Titan41 said:

kLoWn said:

kLoWn said:

There isnt any anime quest you have to do the boss rush again for points

it is not correct in the text which event it is.

the translation is a bit gaga from kascam