**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did the “event quest completion” solo event get easier?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I felt that usually it’s not doable without using energy refreshes but i managed to get the unit milestone without much difficulty today for some reason. Was it changed? If so, great. It needed a fix desperately.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

They finally added these
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Jaded said:

They finally added these

Thats how it has been for a while
    Maybe OP hasn’t done them in awhile…
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
    I can completed the other 3 - 22hr Solo Event with a little more extra "focus", but this Event Quest, never seem to worth the extra work and items.

Wish Kabam just change it over to Quest Completion instead (which would cover Event and Other Quests).
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

I can completed the other 3 - 22hr Solo Event with a little more extra "focus", but this Event Quest, never seem to worth the extra work and items.

Wish Kabam just change it over to Quest Completion instead (which would cover Event and Other Quests).

I try to save cavalier paths for these days. Today I 100%ed 2.2 to get the units. I’ll try to do 3 paths on 3.1 for a day or two, 3 paths on 3.2 for two more, then top off with uncollected or master.
  • Options
    GarrettN said:

Jaded said:

Polygon said:

Jaded said:

They finally added these

Thats how it has been for a while
    Maybe OP hasn’t done them in awhile…
    I usually only bother with this daily objective at the start of the month when I have extra energy refills but yeah, normally I don’t bother with them.
    Completely agree with you. The stars just lined up for this solo goal this time. The rest of the month it won’t be done 😂